UST Training’s Class C UST Operator Training course is a simple and effective way to learn about safety, hazard awareness and emergency response at UST sites in Indian Country.
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
What you get:
Completing this 30-minute course is an easy and effective way to meet the training requirements for a Class C Operator of an underground storage tank (UST) system in your state. Included are five brief interactive lessons, a short quiz, spill response handouts, an essential site-specific worksheet, and a certificate of completion once you pass the course.
All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers.
Choose an account option that works best for you
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
Bulk Purchase Discounts:
If you need 11+ class C licenses, you can save 10-30% when you buy in quantity. The discount is automatically subtracted from your purchase at checkout.
|Number of Licenses||Discount|
Class A/B Training:
Our online Class A/B UST Operator Training course is also available for Indian Country Class A/B UST Operators to help them meet the deadline. The course meets and exceeds EPA requirements.