Hello Iowa Class A/B UST operators who do NOT qualify for the free Iowa Class A/B training.
This version of our Iowa Class A/B UST Operator Training course is available if you do NOT qualify for the free training.
Our course is online and approved by the IA Department of Natural Resources (DNR). Our Iowa Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. Plus it has been updated to include the new UST rules adopted in 2021.
This course is provided for purchase to Iowa UST operators who do NOT meet the following:
- You must be within 4 hours travel time to the UST site for which you are responsible,
- You must be within a 2 hour drive if the UST site is unstaffed,
- You must fill out all your contact information (including the IA DNR UST Registration #) before you start, and
- You cannot already have been trained as an Iowa UST operator.
If you do NOT meet these four conditions, you must use this purchase option.
- 100% online
- State UST agency approved
- Can be completed in a few hours, start and stop anytime you like
- Exam, handouts, certificate included at no extra cost
- Certificate emailed to you, or download after you’re done
- Team licenses never expire, single licenses good for a year (free courses 30 days)
What you get:
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours. Plus a 1-hour final exam.
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
Take it on your computer, tablet or phone.
What Other UST operators liked about the training:
- “It is great to have this course self paced. Some of us work odd schedules where
traditional scheduled classes would not be possible.”
- “I was impressed by the thorough nature of the classroom content, I’ve been
pumping fuel for 35 years and I learned a lot from this course.”
Choose an account option that works best for you:
- Single Account is perfect for you to take Class A/B or Class C training, or both.
- Team Account is great when you purchase for someone else or purchase for more than one person. Need to train 5, 50, 500, or even 5,000 operators? This option is for you.
A refresher training is not required unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.