- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
Self Paced: This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for experienced operators. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours.
You will sign up for the West Virginia Class A/B UST Operator Training course, which is approved by reciprocity in Washington DC. Because the UST rules are nearly identical in Washington DC and West Virginia, certification of this course is valid in both states.
System Requirements: All you need is high speed Internet and computer speakers or headphones.
Choose an account option that works best for you
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
Refresher: A refresher training is not required unless the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance; then refresher training is mandatory. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.