2018: What an amazing year we had:
- Our 15th Anniversary: 2003 was first ever state-approved Class A/B UST course in the nation in Portland, Oregon.
- Almost 10 years ago: 2009 we launched the first ever-state approved online Class A/B and C course for Colorado, then Wisconsin and West Virginia.
- 6 years ago: 2012 we joined up with our host Coggno, to greatly expand the delivery of our online courses.
- Today: We offer 54 state- and Territory-specific Class C UST operator training courses.
- Today: We have 13 state-specific Class A/B UST operator classes. We also link to the remaining states and offer our next best choice for training, even when it’s not us.
- Today: We offer the nation’s only commercially available Class A/B and C UST operator training courses for Indian Country.
- An amazing 30,660 individual received certificates of completion for Class A/B and C UST operators from our partner Coggno since 2012.
- Several Thousand individuals received live Class A/B and C certificates issued nationwide in over a dozen states since 2003.
- Over 500,000 Class C certificates have been issued nationwide from our major lease clients and resellers.
- 7,800 folks are currently subscribed to our UST Training News Newsletter.
- Almost 38,000 visitors came to our web page since January.
- Over 1,700 folks received UST Resource Bundles over the last five years.
- We’ve logged 300,700 total hits on our Tank Savvy Minute videos on YouTube since 2012.
Thanks to each and everyone of you that helped make this a super successful year!