Hello Indian Country Class A/B UST Operators! This self-paced online course has been created by UST Training exclusively to help operators of USTs in Indian Country comply for the October 13, 2018 training deadline.
Indian Country Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. The course covers all the content required by the US EPA and includes new rules such as the 30-day walk-through inspection, advanced equipment inspection and testing, alternative fuels and more.
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live class or webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours plus a 1-hour final exam.
- High speed internet
- Latest Flash player
- Computer speakers
What UST operators liked about the training:
- “Very good course material is on point!”
- “Course provided a good overview of the applicable federal UST
regulations on tribal lands.”
- “A bit long and a little dry but easy to follow along both during the presentation
and the test.”
Choose an account option that works best for you
- Single User is perfect for one person to take Class A/B or Class C training or both. User email required.
- Training Kiosk is a great option for small to medium group of users who need any combination of Class A/B or Class C training. Email required for account administrator only. Single login credential shared for the whole group.
- Training University is good for medium to larger companies with a mix of Class A/B and/or C operators who also need more advanced reporting and tracking features. Email required for all users. Each user has own login credentials.
A refresher training is required every five years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need Class C training as well? Register your Class C operators by clicking here