Hello Indian Country Class A/B UST Operators! This self-paced online course has been created by UST Training exclusively to help operators of USTs in Indian Country comply with US EPA operator training requirements.
Our Indian Country Class A/B UST operator training course is a great way to meet the training requirements while learning everything you need to know to be an effective UST operator. The course covers all the content required by the US EPA and includes new rules such as the 30-day walk-through inspection, advanced equipment inspection and testing, alternative fuels and more.
Need help deciding whether you need Indian Country or state-specific UST training? Contact us and we are happy to help.
- 100% online
- State UST agency approved
- Can be completed in a few hours, start and stop anytime you like
- Exam, handouts, certificate included at no extra cost
- Certificate emailed to you, or download after you’re done
Bulk Discount Special: Buy Now, Use Later!
Buy 5 or more Class A/B licenses and enjoy big savings! And use the licenses only when you need them: They don’t expire and are 100% transferable among your staff. Discounts are automatic at checkout.
|# of Licenses||Price Per Class A/B Operator||Savings Per Class A/B Operator|
|5+||$ 125.00||$ 25.00|
|10+||$ 100.00||$ 50.00|
|15+||$ 75.00||$ 75.00|
UST Training provided UST operator training, both live and online, to the following Tribes:
What you get:
This option allows users to watch 10 lessons online instead of attending a live class or webinar. Users take each lesson any time that is convenient. Great for new and experienced operators alike. Total lesson viewing time is about 2.5 to 3 hours plus a 1-hour final exam.
- State-approved: Certification meets state requirements
- Licenses never expire: buy now, take later.
- Self-paced: stop, start and pause each lesson whenever you like.
- Easy to navigate: Perfect for first time online learners.
- Scalable: Great for single use, small group or large company.
- Bulk purchase discount: automatic at checkout.
- Friendly: down to earth explanation of UST rules.
Take it on your computer, tablet or phone.
What UST operators liked about the training:
- “Very good course material is on point!”
- “Course provided a good overview of the applicable federal UST
regulations on tribal lands.”
- “Easy to follow along both during the presentation and the test.”
Choose an account option that works best for you
- Single Account is perfect for you to take Class A/B or Class C training, or both.
- Team Account is great when you purchase for someone else or purchase for more than one person. Need to train 5, 50, 500, or even 5,000 operators? This option is for you.
A refresher training is required every five years or if the UST owner receives a violation notice for significant non-compliance. We do encourage voluntary refreshers to help you stay fresh on the content.
Need a great online Class C solution?
Try our nationally recognized, state-approved Class C course “Fueling Station Safety”, starting at $12.95/operator and bulk purchase discounts available.